Wednesday 24 October 2007

NEWSFLASH! Eco Warrioress will be speaking at The Sustainability Show

Here's a couple of GREEN events on London this week..
This weekend ( 26th, 27th, 28th of October)
is THE SUSTAINABILITY SHOW at the O2 in London.

I will be speaking about sustainable design and lifestyle on Sunday
at 12.30pm.

I'm also looking forward to finding more green products and eco answers to your sustainable life.

I spoke to the events director, David Miall, and he stressed that the show will have exhibits from every spectrum of the sustainable world. There will be ethical fashion, cosmetics, holidays and investments, cars, travel and much more.
Companies as diverse as BMW and Bubble House Worm Farms will be exhibiting side by side and David Bellamy is coming on Saturday to talk about trees and sustainability,

I'm looking forward to it. It will be a lively event.
Entry to the show is absolutely free so come on over to Greenwich and see us. What a great way to recycle the 'Millienium Dome'! and you can be sure I will be blogging about all the cool new green things I find in the coming weeks.

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!


ANOTHER GREEN EVENT THIS THURSDAY

Friary Environmental Network (FEN)
presents
HOW TO GREEN OUR HOMES AND FLATS FROM THE AMAZON & TV TO THE FRIARY ESTATE Admission: Free
**
Environmental author Donnachadh McCarthy will talk about his lifestyle,
writing, and how to reduce your carbon footprint. He’s an enjoyable
speaker, and somebody who practices what he preaches.

*Thursday 25th October 6.30-8.00 pm in Friary Tenants and Residents
Hall, Frensham St, SE15 6TH. Free Refreshments.*

2 comments:

Kay Plunkett-Hogge said...

Hi Alexandra,
Just wanted to say I shall be there to participate in your talk. Fascinating!
Also to let you know about a great item I bought called the E cloth...you just use it dry or with plain water and it performs miracles- especially on shower/bath surfaces, mirrrors and windows. And it cleaned my silver bits and bobs! No detergent. It is washable ( in plain water) and reusable up to 300 times! Brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra, I always enjoy your blog, and this week pleased to see you are featuring Good Gifts. They are great – when my husband and I got married a few years ago we had our wedding list with them and go all sorts of great gifts – acres of rainfo rests, goats in Africa , etc etc. Much better than another set of salad tongs!!